Monday Montage 88
February 19, 2017
Welcome to the Monday Montage blog hop! Every other Monday, my friends and I share inspiring projects. Be sure to visit all the stops....you don't want to miss anything!
I created a blog post & video tutorial for a covered Jr. Legal pad with matching pen in 2010. That particular project still sends tons of new people to my blog every month. I thought it would be a good time to update the project with some of my current supplies. I've been sick as a dog all weekend, so I ended up just grabbing a few things from my scrap stash to pull this together.
You can view the original video tutorial below. Perhaps if I get my voice back this week, I'll update it as well.
- Cover: 8" x 11.5", scored at 5.5", 6", and 6.5"
- Front Cardstock Layer: 4-3/4" x 7-3/4"
- Front Designer Series Paper Layer: 4-1/2" x 6" and 4-1/2" x 1-1/2"
- Top of Legal Pad Designer Series Paper: 1" x 5"
- Designer Series Paper for RSVP pen: 1" x 3-3/8"
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Be sure to visit all the stops on the hop. Click next to see what the Wonderful Wendy has created or click back to check out Kreative Kaitlyn's fabulous project.