Welcome to the Stylin' Stampin' INKSpiration Blog Hop! Our theme this month is Love is in the Air. We've got inspiration from 16 bloggers ready to share their best ideas for Valentine's Day and other lovely occasions. As you hop along, please be sure to comment and show some love on every blog! We are always excited to hear from our followers! You should have just left stop number 6 on the Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration Blog Hop - Darcy Johnson at Dj's Stampin' Place . If so, you are in the right spot. If a link doesn't work or you get off track, you will find the full blog hop lineup below.
This is truly shocking.....the Beautiful You stamp set and the Lift Me Up stamp set have set on my shelf uninked for over 2 months. It was time to put them both to work on this month's theme. I started by stamping the image of the woman with the umbrella, and paper-pieced her dress and umbrella with paper from the Carried Away Designer Series Paper stack. You'll also see a small strip of this paper adorning the opposite edge of the card.
The greeting and cloud images are from the Lift Me Up stamp set. The clouds were stamped, die-cut, and lightly watercolored with an aqua painter using Soft Sky and Smoky Slate inks. As a final touch, I sprinkled some enamel shapes in various shades of pink and red to mimic "love rain". Cute, huh?
Thanks for stopping by! You are now ready to move on to the next stop, which is my good friend, Cheryl. I'm sure she has some wonderful goodies to share!
Blog Hop Participant List:
- Nichole L. at Scrappy Stamps & Ink
- Cathy A. at Maine Mountain Stamper
- Tobe B. at The Craft Sea
- Diana E. at Stampin' Fun with Diana
- Pamela W. at Stinky Tofu
- Darcy J. at Dj's Stampin' Place
- Melissa S. at The Stamp Doc
- Cheryl H. at Create with Cheryl
- Donna S. at Geek Squad Crafting
- Jennifer G. at Jenny G Paper Crafts
- Jen G. at Faith.Grace.Stamp
- Jen P. at By the Shore Stamping
- Bree W. at Craft-somnia Momma
- Tonya B. at Stampin' with Tonya
- Kim R. at Stamping with Kim
- Darla R. at Stampin' with Darla