Welcome to the Monday Montage blog hop! Every other Monday, my friends and I share inspiring projects. Be sure to visit all the stops....you don't want to miss anything!
Today, I'm sharing another Advent-style calendar made exclusively with Stampin' UP! products from the upcoming Holiday catalog. I am working on the tutorial for the calendar stand and should have it available by mid-week.
Edited: CLICK HERE FOR PROJECT TUTORIAL
No matter which style you decide to make, you'll need the following:
- Big Shot
- Large Numbers Framelits
- (2) 8-1/2" x 11" sheets of card stock
- Designer Series Paper of your choice
- White Gift Boxes (from Holiday catalog)
To embellish this calendar, I used the following products from the Holiday catalog:
- Halloween Night Specialty Designer Series Paper
- Spooky Fun Stamp Set
- Halloween Scenes Edgelits Dies
- Cookie Cutter Halloween Stamp Set
- Cookie Cutter Builder Punch
I love how all these stamped images combine to create a spooky scene, don't you? You'll be able to purchase items from the Holiday catalog beginning September 1st. I hope you're getting excited!
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Be sure to visit all the stops on the hop. Click next to see what the Wonderful Wendy has created or click back to check out Kreative Kaitlyn's fabulous project.