March 04, 2016
Today on Stylin' Stampin' INKspiration, we are featuring cards with balloons! With so many new balloon-themed stamp sets to choose from, you'll definitely see a great selection of cards.
This is one of the cards that we will be making this month in my Fun, Flirty & Feminine Birthday Card Class. I'm not sure what style/technique of card this is, but I would call it a split panel. And it's super easy! Here are the measurements I used:
- Card Base (Mint Macaron): 4-1/4" x 7-1/2", scored at 5-1/2"
- Bottom panel base (Mint Macaron): 2" x 4-1/4"
- Designer Series Paper Layers (balloons): (2) 1-3/4" x 4"
- Inside panel (Whisper White): 4" x 5-1/4"
- Front Panel: Whisper White~1-3/4" x 4" and Mint Macaron~2" x 4-1/4"
You'll find a complete list of supplies at the end of this post. Thanks so much for stopping by!