For me, it's been 10 years. When I first signed up to become a Stampin' UP! demonstrator, I would have never imagined how much it would enrich my life with a fun hobby, a profitable business, and wonderful friendships. And right now is a great time for you to become a demonstrator!
Demonstrators get a 20 percent discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories. It's a great way to support your love of stamping, paper or digital crafting, home décor - or whatever your passion may be!
You'll earn extra income based on your sales and recruiting - just how much extra income is up to you. Maybe you want enough income to pay the electric bill every month, or maybe your goal is bigger - the monthly payment for your new car. That's the beauty of the demonstrator experience - it's all up to you!
This is your business, so you can put as much (or as little) time into it as you'd like!
Support from Stampin' Up!
Stampin' UP! loves its demonstrators and it shows through the demonstrator support materials. Workshop ideas and audio and video trainings on all kinds of topics are available at your fingertips on our demonstrator website. Plus, you'll receive our monthly magazine just for demonstrators, which is full of informative tips and beautiful samples.
Tell me about the Career Plan
- Meet a low quarterly minimum of $300.
- As a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, keep 20 percent of the personal net sales you earn through workshop and customer direct sales!
- Earn an extra 10 percent instant income on your first order of $150 or more when you place your order in the first 45 days of being a Stampin' Up! demonstrator. That means you can earn up to 30 percent from your first order!
- Earn additional income (which we call volume rebate) on your monthly net sales of $400 or more. Together, your instant income and volume rebate can reach up to 40 percent of your personal sales a month!
- Earn free stamps within your first six months as a demonstrator through our Stampin' Start program-a program that helps you establish a thriving career.
- Keep your personal monthly sales at $300 or more and recruit other demonstrators, and you'll be eligible to earn commission on your recruits' sales! (We call this downline overrides.) You'll earn even higher commission as you achieve higher titles and as your sales increase.
- Earn cash bonuses, product bonuses, incentive trips, and other awards as you achieve success through our awards and recognition program.
How much is it to get started?
Stampin' Up!'s New Demonstrator Starter Kit is completely customizable! Build your Starter Kit your way! For just $99, you get
- Your choice of up to $125 worth of any current Stampin' Up! products!
- A business supply pack valued at $65!.
That's a total value of $190!
How do I sign up?
Follow these easy steps
- Visit my Stampin' UP! website and Click on the Join Now image
- Read and agree to the Independent Demonstrator Agreement.
- Purchase your Starter Kit. The online form will prompt you to choose up to $125 worth of products to create your own custom Starter Kit, allowing you to start your business, your way! View suggested items
Once you've completed the above steps, Stampin' Up! will send you a password so you can log in to the demonstrator Web Site where you'll find an abundance of tips, ideas, and training to help you.
And, I'm here to help you along the way as well. Feel free to contact me with any questions. My email address is firstname.lastname@example.org