- Stamp Sets: Year after Year, Amazing to Zany, Seeing Spots wheel
- Ink: Versamark, Basic Black
- Paper: Whisper White, Brushed Gold, Basic Black
- Accessories: Vintage Brad, Hodgepodge hardware, Gold Embossing Powder, Word Window punch, jumbo handle, dimensionals, mini glue dots
- Measurements for Card Layers:
Whisper White: 4-1/4" x 8-1/2", 2-3/4" square
Brushed Gold: 4" square, 2-1/2" square
Basic Black: 3-3/4" square, 2-1/4" square (2 of these)
The seeing spots wheel was rolled in versamark over the basic black cardstock, then heat embossed with gold embossing powder. I stamped two of the caps in versamark, embossed with gold, and then cut out the top portion of one of the caps. I added a vintage brad to the center of the cap and popped it up with a dimensional over the second stamped image.
"Congrats" was stamped in Basic Black ink onto a scrap of whisper white cardstock. I used the word window punch to punch out the word. I added mini glue dots to the back of the hodgepodge hardware ribbon slide and centered it over the punched out word. The ends were then trimmed with scissors and the entire piece was adhered to the front of the card (put adhesive directly on the card rather than hardware).